It has become known that many of us are copper toxic and deficient at the same time. This seems like an illogical statement. But the fact is we have all been subjected to a non-bioavailable form of copper in our environment. The problem is further compounded by an ongoing depletion of essential minerals including copper in our soil. So our food sources are depleted of bioavailable copper.
Inadequate levels of bioavailable copper in the cell impairs its ability to make ATP. When the cell is not making ATP it is making lactic acid; it is always doing one or the other. The cell is a pulsing machine. The cell is either happy or unhappy; living or dying, making ATP or making lactic acid. By simply increasing ATP and reducing lactic acid helps the body help itself reducing the discomfort.