PLEDGE ON PRIVACY
The next sections explain how and when we collect Personal Data from you.
INTENDED USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND OBJECTION
Whenever we process Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to date for the purposes for which it was collected. We will provide you with the ability to object to the processing of your Personal Data if such processing is not reasonably required for a legitimate business purpose as described in this policy or our compliance with law. In the case of electronic direct marketing, we will provide you with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by law. If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Data or object to the processing of your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com. If you contact us, please note the name of the website where you provided the information, as well as the specific information you would like us to correct, update or delete plus a proper identification of you. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, we use data networks protected, Inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
“COOKIES” AND INTERNET TAGS
We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install “cookies” that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie,” this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you do not want us to install cookies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to inform you, however, that if you do not accept you may not be able to use all functionality of your browser software. We may obtain the services of outside parties to assist us in collecting and processing the information described in this Section.
Occasionally, we may use internet tags (also known as action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies at this site and may deploy these tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner which may be located and store the respective information (including your IP-address) in a foreign country. These tags/cookies are placed on both online advertisements that bring users to this site and on different pages of this site. We use this technology to measure the visitors’ responses to our sites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted) as well as to evaluate your use of this website. The third-party partner or the web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to our and other sites because of these internet tags/cookies, may compose reports regarding the website’s activity for us and may provide further services which are related to the use of the website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if there is a legal requirement that they do so, or if they hire the other parties to process information on their behalf. If you would like more information about web tags and cookies associated with on-line advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of this information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CHILDREN
Most of the services available on this site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Any individual who requests information about a medicine indicated for use in children must be 18 or over. We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. We will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information. We abide by laws designed to protect children.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
All orders received by noon will be shipped out the same day (except holidays). Orders after noon will be shipped the next day. Orders after noon on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
- You must abide by all the rules of the Convenience Plan in order to receive its benefits.
- Convenience Plan prices subject to change at any time. Current Convenience Plan participants are guaranteed the same pricing for 3 years from start date of the plan.
- You may cancel your Convenience Plan at any time. You MUST cancel your Convenience Plan at least 3 days before the Convenience Plan ship date in order for you to be assured that your credit card will not be billed for that month’s Convenience Plan. If you cancel at any time, for any reason, you can resume, but will do so at the current Convenience Plan pricing.
- If your Convenience Plan lapses due to credit card authorization failure, your new Convenience Plan will start at current Convenience Plan pricing and your 3-year price lock-in will start over.
- All Convenience Plans are subject to change in product. If at any time we reformulate a product, your Convenience Plan will be substituted with the new product. If at any time we discontinue a product, your Convenience Plan can be translated to an equivalent product or cancelled.
- Currently there is no limit to the number of Convenience Plans allowed per household. We reserve the right to change that at any time.
- There are no refunds for Convenience Plan purchases. We recommend that no one goes on our Convenience Plan program until after they have taken the product for a month and know it is the right product for them, there is no reason anyone should want to return any unused product.
- Items offered “on sale”, “bonus size packages” or in any “promotional programs” are not eligible to be placed on a Convenience Plan.
- Coupon codes may not be used on Convenience Plan items.
- In approving the set up of your Convenience Plan, you are agreeing to the rules of the Convenience Plan.
- Free Shipping is available for continental US addresses only. Items will be shipped via ground service and will be delivered in 7 – 10 business days.
- Cancellation of automatic orders due to declined, disputed or returned payments – may be subject to additional fees and penalties.